''bout me.

My photo
19 year old student at the art acedemy SintLucas get inspired to inspire!♥

20.5.11

ROTTERDAM(N)

he guys!
i hope y'all had a very nice week and are ready to PARTY !!
i had a very nice and busy week, last wednesday we went to rotterdam with school to visit some art exhibitions unfortunally at the first museum kunst hal that we visited we weren't allowed to take pictures why i don't have a clue.. but i saw some really amazing stuff there!
the second one boijmans van beuningen museum we were allowed to take pictures so i did! :)
it was a great oppertunity to see the  art thats going round these days.
and me and my girl Maxime Broeders had a really nice day form art to the heart of rotterdam!

cya !

















































©Sohyla.ou

my own photograhy.

1 comment:

leave a comment !