''bout me.

My photo
19 year old student at the art acedemy SintLucas get inspired to inspire!♥

22.5.11

Killing the Innocent.

Playing in the sand
Avoiding angry hands
Nothing i have is for free
That's pretty normal to me
Even for my innocence i had to pay
I live in this world that went so astray
The burning sun on my cold hands
The pain
Crushing flesh
Blooddrops
Beating hearts in  jars
I trusted you with my closed eyes
You slith them open and gave me a golden ticket and send me away
Far to a land unknown
Whats normal for me is twisted for you
You don't have a clue of the things life could do to you
I found love
I found trust
I found things
I found reallity
As i reminice the day you gave my innocence away.

©sohyla.ou 





i made this poem for an great painting artist who saw the movie Desert flower.

that is her own blogspot where you also can see the painting of ''killing the innocent''.

i myself also saw the movie to and it's so confusing and weird for us people because where we live and grew up we don't have a damn clue of what life could do to us .'
the movie is mindshaking A MUST TO SEE click on the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment !