''bout me.

My photo
19 year old student at the art acedemy SintLucas get inspired to inspire!♥

20.3.11

My Little Red Boat.

Sitting here thinking,
 If he would come i would tell him..
Giving him something to think of.
Exactly this is how it should feel ,
If it's ment to be.
Could we do it.
Would we do it.
Your the smile when i'm daydreaming,
You make me shiver,
 Lying in bed thinking of you,
You make me weak,
When you walk by i feel my heart beat, 
Raising my hands, 
Singing along with a love song,
That's how you make me feel.
I want to make you my baby.
It would be beautifull.
Eitherway i'm saying,

Give up if u can't hide. 
Give up after you tried.
So, if u ask me i'm ready,
If u ask.'
I'm ready.

©sohyla.ou


















Song of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment !