''bout me.

My photo
19 year old student at the art acedemy SintLucas get inspired to inspire!♥

7.3.11

Little things.

Common mary let's go shopping !
But mother i just want you to sit down and listen..
Well i don't have any time for this or your comming with me or i'm leaving.
So mary went along,
This was not her favourite song,
All she ever wanted was a ear,
A heart,
Some love,
A smile
A mother who could stay for a little while.
 will take that one and that one,
Isn't this fun!
I know my daughter gets everything she wants .
I give her all i have,
I know she is happy.
I'm giving her things i never had.
She's my daughter i love her.

Hearts of glass,
Shatterd to a million pieces.
All our dear mary ever wanted was a mother and some love.


Craving for love that's what everybody is dreaming of.



best things in life don't have labels.

©sohyla.ou









 i don't own any of these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment !