''bout me.

My photo
19 year old student at the art acedemy SintLucas get inspired to inspire!♥

22.2.11

Mist and Darkness

Standing at the cliff waiting for the valley to swallow me in to the ground.
 Waiting for the river to press the air out of me and let me drown.
 Waiting for the mountains to come crashing down upon me.
 Waiting for the world to fade to a place,
 Where no one is completly safe.
While staring at my blank page,
Letting my imagination free,
It will never paint the picture of how I want it to be.
Sad stories.
Sad people.
Sad stories.
Limited space in black massiveholes.
And for those who crave,
 Keep on digging your holy grave.



i made this poem
i felt this poem slipping out of my brains and thought ,
i want to share this with those who can relate to it.

©sohyla.ou









No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment !