''bout me.

My photo
19 year old student at the art acedemy SintLucas get inspired to inspire!♥

16.1.11

Benjamin Bixby and Straw hats.

hee you guys im sorry for not posting these past days !
(forgive me !)

but i was kinda busy with home work an photography nnd work
but now im glad i kinda have my blog time back thats the most important !
this post i wanted to do about one of my fav creative music artist named , Andre 3000 form the group OUTKAST you probably heard of him with the songs like so fresh and so clean of ofcourse Sorry mrs jackson (google it!)

but soo i collected a few photo's of him with his amazing style !
his style is a bit in the twentys and you see a lot of high waisted pants and big bretels en straw hats i my self like it alllot !

enjoy!










well thats all for now !

cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment !